Dog Daze of Boredom Dog Daze of Boredom

Lol

This reminds me of my dog so much, holy crap it would be sweet if they could fly like that though.

Eeep! xD

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

lmaooo

Holy shittt 1st easter egg: funniest fucking thing I've seen in awhile xD Keep it up dude, I love your stuff.

Madness Escape Madness Escape

Nice job

I liked it, also thanks for including my name at the top :D Good luck on future flashes

~Vulcan~

Blamformers! Blamformers!

lmfaoo

Omgg lol this is genius, i love it especially the preloader xD

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

awesome!

Wow, excellent animations. Hilarious story btw haha keep it up

Squirrel, a Symphony Squirrel, a Symphony

Stunning

I love your horrific style. I've never seen something like this on NG but you've gotta keep making this stuff. It's beautiful in a creepy way, which I love. Keep up the work, its terrific!

ChromeShark responds:

I'm afraid this will probably be a one off (until i'm rich enough to employ animators to animate my ideas for me) because it is a veeery slow and boring process to be stuck in a room with a homemade taxidermy squirrel, a camera and some paper mache trees moving it frame by frame and trying not to move the background.

Thanks :o) Lizz

TDB Intro 2 TDB Intro 2

My lips are a bit chapped :I

Excellent flash! Beautifully done graphics and voice, I was laughing the whole way through lol. Voted 5, keep up the great work!

ShadowMaginis responds:

Thanx alot! glad ya like it! ill be posting some more soon!

Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

Knox!!!

Amazing flash man, your work is quality! Lol so random but hilarious. Keep it up, and good luck with your movies

Vulcan

Happy Birthday Tye! Happy Birthday Tye!

Not bad, not bad

I thought it was simple but nicely done. Although I wonder how you were able to fit an entire GuitarHero guitar in a 5inch box lol, jk. Good job

Jibby

Meteor Part 1 Meteor Part 1

Alright

I think you did a pretty good job with animation. Like I've heard others say, the voicing was a little off at the end. Pretty good job though